Thursday, March 29, 2012

RAIN GETTING YOU DOWN?

For me, a sure cure for the rainy day blues is a shopping trip!  Why not stop by Stars & Splendid to see what's new. 

Here are a few more goodies that I took in recently.

This pretty chandelier would look elegant in any room.



I'm loving this little black rolling cart.  I've shown it as a barcart to hold all of your bar supplies, such as glassware, bottles etc., but it can easily be a teacart, or used in an office for printer, paper, or most anywhere that would benefit from a rolling storage piece. 



 
Here is a sweet little white wicker night stand or end table.  There is a pretty twin size white wicker bed frame (sorry, I don't have a photo) that would go nicely with this.



Oh, and I just realized I hadn't posted a picture of this pretty little white dresser. 




So, if you want to chase the rainy day blues away, why not go shopping? 


Thanks for stopping by!






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment