Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TAKING THE PLUNGE

For some time now, I have wanted to try my hand at blogging.  I am inspired by so
many people with their incredible posts, the fun things they find while out "junking"
and their willingness to share.  Could I do this?  What would I say?  Would anyone
read it? Would they come to my spaces at Stars & Splendid Antique Mall to see the
the things I've written about?  After much procrastination, I've decided to jump in with
both feet.  First, just let me say:  I'm a bit of a dinosaur technologically challenged,
so I'm hoping an old dog can learn new tricks.  Bear with me, won't you?  And did
I mention that I am not a photographer?  That said..

Here are some pictures of my most recent finds.  These will be going to my newest
space at Splendid around the first week of November.

Iron doorstop
Curved Iron Grape Panel
Thanks for stopping by.  I'm ready to push the publish button, so keep your fingers
crossed!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. looks fantastic! You are going to love blogging...and I can't wait to see your new booth!
    lets do coffee soon!
    melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sissy ! Great photos of your newest finds. I especially love the way cool iron work pieces which are so trendy right now, and I think your display shutters are awesome and Ilove your style for design and display. I'm so excited for you with the fabu "Splendid" location ...tee hee. Can't wait to see it live.

    Miss Maresie

    ReplyDelete